Legend of Grimrock II Характеристики классов и рас. Таблица заклинаний.

Вова Хайтов

אב-מייסד
Администратор
Регистрация
20 Май 2014
Сообщения
2.720
Ratings
1.364 114
Баллы
606
Адрес
אריאל, ישראל
#1
Здесь будет размещена таблица рас и классов в игре, а также таблица заклинаний.

[table][tr][th]Attributes[/th][th]Human[/th][th]Lizardman[/th][th]Insectoid[/th][th]Minotaur[/th][th]Ratling[/th][th]Ability descriptions[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Strength[/td][td1]10[/td1][td1]10[/td1][td1]11[/td1][td1]15[/td1][td1]6[/td1][td]+0.5 min and +1 max melee/thrown damage, +3kg max load[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dexterity[/td][td1]10[/td1][td1]12[/td1][td1]8[/td1][td1]6[/td1][td1]12[/td1][td]2 accuracy, +1 evasion, +0.5min damage and +1max damage for missile weapons, +2 resistance from fire and shock[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Vitality[/td][td1]10[/td1][td1]10[/td1][td1]9[/td1][td1]14[/td1][td1]10[/td1][td]+5 HP, +2 additional resistance from poison and cold, lowers recovery time from some status effects, ?increases HP gained per level[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Willpower[/td][td1]10[/td1][td1]8[/td1][td1]12[/td1][td1]7[/td1][td1]10[/td1][td]+5 Energy, ?increases Energy gained per level[/td][/tr]
[tr][th]Resistances[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Resist Fire[/td][td1]0[/td1][td1]25[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]4[/td1][td]Reduces the damage you take from fire, steam and heat based attacks. High Dexterity grants bonuses to your fire resistance.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Resist Cold[/td][td1]0[/td1][td1]25[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]8[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td]Reduces the damage you take from icy cold attacks. High Vitality grants bonuses to cold resistance.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Resist Poison[/td][td1]0[/td1][td1]25[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]8[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td]Reduces the damage you take from poisonous attacks. High Vitality grants bonuses to your posion resistance.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Resist Shock[/td][td1]0[/td1][td1]25[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]4[/td1][td]Reduces the damage you take from lightning and electrical attacks. High Dexterity grants bonsus to your shock resistance.[/td][/tr]
[tr][th]Details[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Protection[/td][td1]0[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td]Decreases the physical damage of attacks against you.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Evasion[/td][td1]0[/td1][td1]2[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]0[/td1][td1]4[/td1][td]Chance of avoiding a physical attack. Evasion is determined by Dexterity and equipped items.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Damage[/td][td1]1-1[/td1][td1]1-1[/td1][td1]1-2[/td1][td1]3-6[/td1][td1]1-1[/td1][td]Physical damage you deal. Based on attributes, skills and equipped weapons.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Accuracy[/td][td1]0[/td1][td1]4[/td1][td1]-4[/td1][td1]-8[/td1][td1]4[/td1][td]Higher Accuracy increases your chance of hitting a target. Accuracy is determined by your Dexterity, skills and equipped weapon.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Critical[/td][td1]5%[/td1][td1]5%[/td1][td1]5%[/td1][td1]5%[/td1][td1]5%[/td1][td]Percentile chance of scoring a critical hit with a weapon.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Max Load[/td][td1]45[/td1][td1]45[/td1][td1]48[/td1][td1]60[/td1][td1]48[/td1][td]Maximum weight you can carry (in kg). If Burdened (yellow), the party's movement speed is reduced. Overloaded (red) immobilizes the party.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ability[/td][td]Gain experience points 10% faster[/td][td]Resist All +25%[/td][td]Hard shell (-50% chance of getting a body part injured)[/td][td]Food consumption +25% faster[/td][td]Max load +15kg, immune to effects of diseases[/td][td1]-[/td1][/tr][/table]

Примечание: Выбор расы влияет только на стартовые атрибуты. Расовые бонусы, traits и портреты персонажей можно выбрать после выбора расы.

Примечание №2: В связи с вышедшим патчем за версией 2.1.10 бета от 17.10.2014, теперь увеличение параметра Strength увеличивает Fire resistance, Dexterity увеличивает сопротивление Shock, Vitality увеличивает сопротивление Posion и Willpower увеличивает сопротивление Cold. Также, в патче увеличена зависимость регенерации Health от Vitality и Energy, от Willpower.
 

Вова Хайтов

אב-מייסד
Администратор
Регистрация
20 Май 2014
Сообщения
2.720
Ratings
1.364 114
Баллы
606
Адрес
אריאל, ישראל
#2
Таблица заклинаний. Будет обновляться и\или дополняться.

[table]
[tr][th]Name OF SPELLS (SKILLS NEDEED)[/th][th]UTILITY SPELL[/th][th]ELEMENTAL SPELL[/th][th]ELEMENTAL SHIELD SPELL[/th][th]DESCRIPTION[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Shield (Concentration 1)[/td][td]Spirituality, Balance, Physicality sign
[-][-][-]
[*][*][*]
[-][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Create a magical shield around you. The shield protects from physical damage by increasing your Protection by 25. Each point in concentration skill increase its duration by 10 seconds.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Forcefield (Concentration 2)[/td][td]Fire to Air to Water to Earth to Fire sign
[*][*][*]
[*][-][*]
[*][*][*][/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Create a magical barrier that blocks all movement. Every point in concentration increase spells duration by 2 seconds.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Light (Concentration 2)[/td][td]Balance, Life sign
[-][*][-]
[-][*][-]
[-][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Conjure a dancing ball of light that illuminates your path.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Darkness (Concentration 2)[/td][td]Balance, Death sign
[-][-][-]
[-][*][-]
[-][*][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Negate all magical and non-magical light sources carried by your party.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Darkbolt (Concentration 3)[/td][td]Death, Balance, Spirituality sign
[-][-][-]
[*][*][-]
[-][*][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Shoots a ray that engulfs the target in magical darkness.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fireburst (Fire Magic 1)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Fire sign
[*][-][-]
[-][-][-]
[-][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Conjure a blast of fire that deals fire damage to all foes directly in front of you.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fireball (Fire Magic 3)(Air Magic 1)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Fire to Air, Physicality sign
[*][*][*]
[-][-][*]
[-][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]A flaming ball of fire shoots from your fingertips causing devastating damage to your foes.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Meteor Storm (Fire Magic 5)(Air Magic 3)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Fire, Spirituality to Physicality, Air sign
[*][-][*]
[*][*][*]
[-][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Unleashes a devastating storm of meteors on your foes.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Shock (Air Magic 1)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Air sign
[-][-][*]
[-][-][-]
[-][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Conjure a blast of electricity that deals shock damage to all foes directly in front of you.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Invisibility (Air Magic 3)(Concentration 2)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Air, Physicality, Balance, Death sign
[-][-][*]
[-][*][*]
[-][*][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Turns you and your friends invisible.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Lightning Bolt (Air Magic 4)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Air, Life, Balance, Spirituality sign
[-][*][*]
[*][*][-]
[-][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]You channel the power of storms through your hands.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Poison Cloud (Earth Magic 1)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Earth sign
[-][-][-]
[-][-][-]
[*][-][-][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Summons a toxic cloud of poison that deals damage over time.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Poison Dart (Earth Magic 2)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Earth to Water to Air sign
[-][-][*]
[-][-][*]
[*][*][*][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]A sizzling venomous bolt of poison shoots from your hand.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ice Shards (Water Magic 1)(Earth Magic 1)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Earth to Water sign
[-][-][-]
[-][-][-]
[*][*][*][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Deathly sharps spikes of ice thrust from the ground hitting your opponent in a line. Every point in water magic increases the spell's range by one.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dispel (Water Magic 1)(Concentration 1)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Fire to Air, Physicality to Spirituality, Earth to Water sign
[*][*][*]
[*][*][*]
[*][*][*][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Shoots a ray that damage elementals.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Frostbolt (Water Magic 3)(Air Magic 1)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td]Water to Air sign
[-][-][*]
[-][-][*]
[-][-][*][/td][td1]-[/td1][td]You hurl a bolt of ice death dealing ranged damage and freezing your opponents. Every point in Water Magic increases the probability and duration of the freezing effect.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Fire Shield (Fire Magic 3)(Concentration 3)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Fire to Balance and back to Fire sign
[*][*][-]
[*][*][-]
[-][-][-][/td][td]Creates a magical shield reducing fire damage against the party.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Shock Shield (Air Magic 3)(Concentration 3)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Air to Balance and back to Air sign
[-][*][*]
[-][*][*]
[-][-][-][/td][td]Creates a magical shield reducing shock damage against the party.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Poison Shield (Earth Magic 3)(Concentration 3)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Earth to Balance and back to Earth Air sign
[-][-][-]
[*][*][-]
[*][*][-][/td][td]Creates a magical shield reducing poison damage against the party.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Frost Shield (Water Magic 3)(Concentration 3)[/td][td1]-[/td1][td1]-[/td1][td]Water to Balance and back to Water sign
[-][-][-]
[-][*][*]
[-][*][*][/td][td]Creates a magical shield reducing cold damage against the party.[/td][/tr]
[/table]
 

ingverd

Опытный Архивариус
Участник
Регистрация
11 Июн 2014
Сообщения
830
Ratings
294 41 2
Баллы
401
Адрес
Russia
#3
Возможно стоит ещё добавить сколько оно маны всё кушает отдельным столбцом? или это как-то динамически меняется? из тех что я могу накастовать:
Fireburst - 25 маны
Darkness - 25
Darkbolt - 25
Shock - 25
Poison Cloud - 27
Poison Dart - 32
Shield - 35
Light - 35
Forcefield - 35
Frostbolt - 37
Dispel - 42
Fireball - 43
Frost Shield - 50
Fire Shield - 50
Shock Shield - 50
Meteor Storm - 80

Алхимию добавлять будешь?
 
Последнее редактирование:
ВСЕ изображения и файлы загружаются только на наш сервер! Для этого необходимо использовать кнопку "Прикрепить файлы" или просто перетащить необходимые файлы/изображения с вашего компьютера в окно редактора.
Сверху Снизу